Account Executive (Client Partner)
Future Present, a specialist Presentation Design Agency, help the world’s leading organisations present better, sell more and win bigger.
Who we’re looking for:
Our clients often describe us as their secret weapon. Well, we’re blowing the lid off the secret and are ready to tell the world how our agency can genuinely mix things up and deliver amazing results.
Rule breakers own the future. We’re so down with that we sometimes start sentences with ‘And’.
And that’s where you come in. If you love building relationships with clients, understanding their challenges and crafting brilliant design solutions we’re keen to talk to you.
Who you are:
You’ll be entrepreneurial & creative and an important part of our client services team. You’re possibly already working in a similar agency environment. If not, you should be adaptable, quick to learn and great at dancing. Ability to cut through the BS in job adverts also an advantage.
In this role, you'll be owning the customer journey to create brilliant experiences for each and every client. Always on the lookout for opportunities to work closely with our Director of Client Partnerships to develop every account into profitable and enduring engagements.
What you’ll do:
- Nurture existing client relationships to develop profitable partnerships and brand advocacy.
- Build and maintain a new business pipeline from multiple sources (inbound, leads from business development colleagues, your network, self-sourced) that enables you to deliver results consistently on and above target.
- Oversee the end-to-end journey of new client business with the support of our client services team.
- Qualify leads, set up presentations to demonstrate solutions and past work, build winning proposals and work with colleagues to move them through the sales cycle.
- Manage the company CRM system and dashboards.
- Carry out follow up activities from client meetings, including pitch work, writing proposals and sending quotes.
What we’ll do:
- Give you a starting salary of £25,000 per annum.
- Provide flexible working hours and a 4-day work week.
- Support you so that you can focus on what you deliver, not the hours you sit at your desk.
- Encourage you to work flexibly at the time and in the place that best balances your own needs with those of the business.
- Offset your carbon emissions, to cover your personal and professional life.
- Give you the equivalent of 5 weeks’ paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- You’ll have an additional day off for your birthday, and…
- We’ll close the business over Christmas
- Give you 2 volunteering days per year to help in the community.
- Provide you with private healthcare and a wellbeing rewards initiative with Vitality Health
- Offer regular mental health support throughout the year.
- Expand your skill set, we’ll work with you on your goals and objectives to help you develop with the business.
What you’ve got:
- A positive, go-getter attitude will see you fit into this team- everyone roll's up their sleeves and gets stuck in!
- The type of work ethic that means you never sit back and wait for spoon-fed opportunities and will approach each day with enthusiasm and drive to open new doors.
- A style that is bright, creative, motivated and a natural when it comes to dealing with clients and building relationships
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed.
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Future Present family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humour)
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation.
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge.
- Bags of empathy and a high level of emotional intelligence with a similarly full bag of energy and positive outlook.
How To Apply:
We'll read your covering letter first, if we like that, we'll check out your CV. Also, don't forget to answer the qualifying questions.
Yes, it's a bit more work, but we're looking for someone prepared to go the extra mile.