Senior Creative Designer
Who we are:
Future Present, a rapidly growing, specialist Presentation Design Agency focused on helping businesses engage their audiences with intelligent narrative, beautiful slides and stunning animation. Our service portfolio includes; narrative and content, stunning design and visual storytelling, bulletproof PowerPoint build, training & empowerment and live presentation experiences. We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who wants to join our smart, fun and creative team, we’re always looking to bring on board exceptional talent.
Who you are:
A creative graphic designer with a self-starter attitude, capable of delivering and presenting cohesive creative ideas to clients and demonstrating attention to detail. Ready to take on a new challenge, you’re looking to learn, grow and develop new skills in a fun, creative environment. You’ll be used to working in a creative agency and have been a senior designer for over three years.
What you’ll do:
- Create sensational design layouts that deliver high impact presentations.
- Work with amazing companies across a wide range of industries, working alongside them to understand their brand and interpret their brief.
- Collaborate with the design and project management teams to understand the requirements of each presentation, including deadlines, presentation format, audience profile and the desired project outcome.
- Present your creative ideas and work to the team and our clients.
- Work on creative internally for the FP brand.
- Creating design layouts for business presentations that will be implemented into PowerPoint.
- Be a crucial member of the team, expanding our creative offering and helping the agency grow.
- Have autonomy and take the lead on your projects.
- Work in a fast paced, high intensity studio environment.
- Create bespoke infographics
What we’ll do:
- Give you a starting salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
- You’ll work a 4-day week, with flexible working hours and the capability to work from home.
- Focus on what you deliver, not the hours you sit at your desk.
- Encourage you to work flexibly at the time and in the place that best balances your own needs with those of the business.
- Offset your carbon emissions, to cover your personal and professional life, take a look at the impact we’ve had so far https://ecologi.com/futurepresentagencylim.
- You’ll get the equivalent of 5 weeks’ paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- You won’t have to work your birthday, and…
- You’ll get time off over the Christmas period.
- Give you 2 days volunteering time per year to help in the community.
- Provide you with private healthcare and a wellbeing rewards initiative with Vitality Health
- Offer regular mental health support throughout the year.
- Expand your skill set, we’ll work with you on your goals and objectives to help you develop with the business.
What you’ve got:
- 3 years + experience working in a senior design role
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Experience presenting your work and ideas to clients
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- The ability to move between multiple projects each day without compromising quality
If this sounds like you, we’ll need you to send over your portfolio, we'll check this out along with your CV and be in touch.