Sales Development Representative (Client / Agency Matchmaker)
Who we are:
Future Present, a specialist Presentation Design Agency, help the world’s leading organisations present better, sell more and win bigger.
Who we’re looking for:
Our clients often describe us as their secret weapon. Well, we’re blowing the lid off the secret and are ready to tell the world how our agency can genuinely mix things up and deliver amazing results.
Rule breakers own the future. We’re so down with that we sometimes start sentences with ‘And’.
And that’s where you come in. If you love hunting down decision makers, getting yourself heard and making it rain so hard we’ll all need wellies, we’re keen to talk to you.
Who you are:
You’ll be entrepreneurial & creative and an important part of our client services team.
Your focus will be spreading the word faster than soft butter on fruit toast. Like a lion in the Serengeti, you won’t stop until you’ve won the day. Tenacity should be your middle name – because your parents were drunk.
You must have impeccable communication skills as well as being focused on lead generation and strategic outreach. Your middle name doesn’t really need to be tenacity.
What you’ll do:
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Develop and execute innovative lead generation activity that delivers the growth goals of the business.
- Create new relationships through networking (currently online).
- Attend video and occasional face to face meetings with prospects while handling the induction and follow up with the Client Partnership team.
- Attend client meetings to understand their requirements and limitations.
- Manage the company CRM system, helping with individual reports and dashboards.
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Support the sales and marketing team on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
What we’ll do:
- Give you a starting salary of £25,000 per annum.
- Provide flexible working hours and a 4-day work week.
- Support you so that you can focus on what you deliver, not the hours you sit at your desk.
- Encourage you to work flexibly at the time and in the place that best balances your own needs with those of the business.
- Offset your carbon emissions, to cover your personal and professional life.
- Give you the equivalent of 5 weeks’ paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- You’ll have an additional day off for your birthday, and…
- We’ll close the business over Christmas
- Give you 2 volunteering days per year to help in the community.
- Provide you with private healthcare and a wellbeing rewards initiative with Vitality Health
- Offer regular mental health support throughout the year.
- Expand your skill set, we’ll work with you on your goals and objectives to help you develop with the business.
What you’ve got:
- Strong communication and networking skills with a highly optimistic attitude and natural curiosity.
- Highly resilient with a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Emotional Intelligence and natural empathy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Quick thinking and eager to learn.
- Great organisational skills with razor like accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactiveness with an ability to manage and prioritise your time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a B2B environment
How To Apply:
We'll read your covering letter first, if we like that, we'll check out your CV.
Also, don't forget to answer the qualifying questions.
Yes, it's a bit more work, but we're looking for someone prepared to go the extra mile.